Thursday, July 20, 2006

fcuk !

blogger is like damm fcuking lousy lah.
should have blogged earlier on..
but the word verification code didnt came out..
so cant blog.
my post should be a happy one if i blogged earlier on..
but now my mood is damm damm ruined lah.
i shall not name any person's name inside my post lah.
she can fcuking give her promise and fcuking say "i where got promise you?"
is like wtf lor?
if next time you cant remember what you've said and promised..
just shut your mouth up and dont talk.
in that case you will not ACCUSE me of saying you've promised me.
and fcuking say "i where got promise you?"
if you still dont know what you've said..
come find me.. i'll repeat to you.
its not that i am making a big fuss over a small matter?
but this is not the first time you are breaking your promise.
and i swear i fcuking fcuking hate promise breakers !

No comments: